A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are , what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link .
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help the sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may make it difficult to use certain features.
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to be able to use some important functions of our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and allows us to offer more personalized features. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter this information the next time when commenting.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. Also, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are generally placed on the website by ad networks with the website operator's permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often times, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can delete the cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
Cookies used on this website
This site may also host web bugs. Web bugs are usually small images of one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to obtain a pattern of the users of a site.
More information about web beacons is available at: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies (advertising) :
In some cases, information about visitors to this site is shared anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
This website may at some point host advertising of:
Google Analytics: We may also use Google (Analytics) to view user behavior. You can view the Analytics advertising policy at http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html . Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share .
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers .
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link .
This site may also host web beacons. Web beacons are usually small one-pixel images, visible or invisible that are used to measure user traffic.
Personal data protection
To use some of the services, you may have to provide some personal information that will be used only for that purpose. The collection of data by third parties (for example, a financial institution) always happens on the third party's website.
This website only acts as an information medium and has no relationship with the information that financial institutions or banks collect on their own pages.
This website may modify this document without prior notice, and it is your duty to review the website's policies.