These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the OWNER's website that it makes available to the public.
The access and / or use of this website of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, where applicable, are mandatory.
Use of the portal
www.wttm.org provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and (with an enunciative but not limiting nature), not to use them for:
- Carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
You can contact THE HOLDER by this means: Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
Telephone: +34 91 399 6200
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained in it (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the data are expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by the HOLDER. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the OWNER's pages.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- a) The availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- c) The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. THE OWNER will make all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- g) Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- h) Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
THE OWNER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that www.wttm.org includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.